4/16/09

Nosaj Thing - Producer

For the record, before I begin, producers are my best friends. I'm going to start shining some light on them as well as other artists you should be aware of.

Nosaj Thing is an L.A.-based, Electronica/Experimental/Hip Hop producer on L.A.-based Alpha Pup Records. He is scheduled to drop an LP titled, "Drift," on June 9.

Here he remixes Flying Lotus' (Another producer you should already know about and whose stuff I will post later), "Camel." I've been losing myself in this record for a few days now, and it sort of feels weird doing it by myself; so, please join me. It has a futuristic, tribal vibe. Material like this reminds me that it's not all bad in the world of Urban music and why I love it so.



I also recommend listening to, "Coat of Arms." Now let's get some Auto-Tune on that thing. I kid. I kid.

Nosaj Thing on MySpace

No comments: