5/20/09

Paul Pre - DJ/Producer

Just download this, and thank me later.

For the record, before I begin, Paul Pre puts out a mix about every month. ... I'm still listening to the Oktober mix from last year. Paul Pre is a Hip Hop/Down-tempo/Electronica DJ/Poducer from Kiel, Germany. Do yourself a favor, and check him out.


Here are a couple of quick snippets from from his Pandasession mix series. Frankly, I don't think they're a fair representation of what Paul brings to the table. So, I highly suggest you check out his Web site or his MySpace page.





I'm more familiar with Paul as a DJ, and I think he has a great ear for setting a soulful vibe than anyone with functioning ears can get lost in. I don't really want to talk much. You really should just go, and scroll down to the gray box on the right with the squiggly lines.

No comments: