8/18/08

Chris Brown/Wrigley's Gum Commercial (shot by Michael Dallatorre)

Watching Chris Brown play with gum isn't high on my to-do list. It's right before "Buy pack of Wrigley's Doublemint gum, SLIM PACK ONLY!" and "Learn how to dance so I can star in TV commercial."

The only reason I'm posting this is because it was shot by a very talented, up-and coming cinematographer named Michael Dallatorre.

As much as I enjoy the minty fresh sensation of Wrigley's Doublemint gum, not to mention the fact that it is now available in the time-stopping slim pack, I put this up, because I've worked with Mike on several projects, and I'm proud of him. This is his first national commercial, and it looks amazing.

He also did some second camera unit on the film, Hancock and has shot videos for Ziggy Marley, Mario Winans, Blu & Exile and Miss Prissy among others. Check him out here. You'll see he's top-notch and deserves the shine.

You can also check out a much better, hi-res version of the commercial here.

No comments: